Monday, December 17, 2012

Why I blog

If you've visited my profile, you realised that I created blogger account since 2004. Those days I was in university and blogging started to be the in trend, so I also created one! Then along the way, I deleted the blog that was using the same name as I was starting a career in teaching. Those days, people cautioned me about blogging and posting on facebook since I am a teacher and there were cases about teachers posting contents that were not supposed to be posted. Since I want to get this started again and keep this going, I will be tactful in the things I post.

It has been 3 years I am teaching (how time flies?!) and age is catching up. Like Bing mentioned in her blog, the "signs of memory deterioration" is scary. So I thought this would be a good time to start posting, in hope to capture all the good moments in life with hubby, family and friends. =)

**Erm, Bing is not my friend. She is an award winning blogger whose blog inspired me to start blogging again.**

Life is like a long distance race! That's how I always picture life to be, where everyone is like marathon runner, running their own race.

Ok lah, shall not prolong the pain of reading long long post. Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment