Friday, December 21, 2012

My Bucket List

as randomly searching for some trying to conceive information and chance upon Christine's blog. Christine is not my friend. She is an award winning blogger (just like bing) who blogs alot about baking and her new born, Naomi. She has a post on bucket list, which I thought is nice for me to do it. It is like having a list of things to achieve before I die. Basically, bucket list is 101 things you want to achieve this lifetime, and the items get cancelled when it is achieved.

Here goes... (in no particular order)
1) Travel to States
2) Travel to Japan
3) Travel to Europe
4) Travel free-and-easy to Korea
5) Travel to Taiwan, Alishan
6) Travel to Tibet
7) Travel to Egypt
8) Get married (Yay! Our first year anniversary is coming, 24th Dec)


9) Get pregnant - Kid 1 (As of 20 Feb, it is confirmed by gynea that I am pregnant)

10) Get pregnant - Kid 2
11) Raise 2 kids together with hubby
12) See my kids graduate from university
13) See my kids getting married
14) Be a grandma
15) Celebrate 25 years wedding anniversary
16) Celebrate hubby's 50th birthday
17) Celebrate mommy's 70th birthday
18) Go on family trip yearly when kids are older
19) Retire at the age of 55
20) Own and drive a car of my own
21) Own a condo with hubby for investment
22) Own a love nest with hubby


23) Love nest gets upgraded to waterfront living or bangalow
24) Oh, did I mention travel to Australia?
25) Build up a career in bridal make up
26) Take up diploma in make up artistry
27) Exercise 30 to 45 mins, 3 times a week
28) Learn swimming
29) Learn badminton
30) Run a marathon
31) Learn diving
32) Be a millionaire at age of 50
33) Be a university graduate


34) Learn to bake
35) Learn to cook Japanese food
36) Bake a cake for hubby on his birthday
37) Cook meals that will fill up hubby's stomach (Maybe bad matching of dishes of food, hubby is usually not full after finishing all the food)
38) Go skiing ( Achieved if u consider that year I went Korea, wearing the skiing gear, moving back and forth flat ground)
39) See snow (Seen in Korea)


40) Learn Korean Language
41) Learn Japanese Language again
42) Learn wine appreciation
43) Go on a road trip with hubby
44) Fly in a hot-air balloon
45) Fly first class (The year hubby and I went Korea, our seats get upgraded)
46) Fly first class with Singapore Airlines
47) Ride a roller coaster (Took when I went Goldcoast with my school band 10+ years ago)
48) Go to Manchester City to see Manchester United Home game!! =D
49) Get on romantic getaway to Maldives


50) Visit New Zealand
51) Fly in a helicopter
52) Go on a yacht
53) Try on vegetarian diet for a month
54) Spend a year to live through 4 seasons in Korea/Japan
55) Fly a kite (fly it from scratch, not take over from someone who has flown it up)
56) Own a DSLR
57) Take up photography
58) Climb Bukit Timah Hill
59) Climb Mount Kinabalu
60) Own a dog and name it Doggie
61) Own a sea water aquarium
62) Bungee Jumping
63) Learn horse riding
64) Own and run my own cafe
65) See fireflies
66) Celebrate Christmas in my home
67) Visit Disneyland in states!
68) Own an Anges B bag!! (Thanks to Simin, Aunt Peggy and Aunt Sharon, I am carrying 1 now! =D )
69) Own a LV bag!!
70) Own a 1 carat diamond
71) Start and maintain a blog
72) Slim down and maintain weight at 52kg
73) Visit a commercial fruit farm
74) Visit a commercial cow farm (Moo!)
75) Visit India to see Taj Mahal
76) See my first form class graduate
77) Go on cable car sky dinning to celebrate 5th year wedding anniversary
78) Go on a trip to Japan/Korea with Simin
79) Spend 1 week just at home to watch Korean drama
80) Cycle along Hualien coastline
81) Own a pair of Birkenstock sandals
82) Own a berkshire hathaway share!
83) Keep and maintain long hair
84) Go for yoga class
85) Work out at gym regularly
86) Quit drinking coffee
87) Go for Lasik surgery
88) Put on make up to work everyday
89) Have my 2nd bedroom decorated full of teddy bears (Haha, hubby is going to object!)
90) Have a walk-in wardrobe
91) Own a full set of professional make up brushes
92) Watch sunset with hubby
93) Grow my own organic vegetables
94) Have a spice garden
95) Be more optimistic when it comes to teaching
96) Go on a trip with my mom again!
97) Own a steamer iron
98) Spend 3 weeks going on trip in States or Japan
99) Buy a new sofa for love nest
100) Buy a new study table for love nest and re-decorate it
101) To finish a bucket list (Yay! It's done...!)

It is really quite difficult to list out 101 things I want to achieve this lifetime. Been working on this list on and off for 2 to 3 days before it is published. By right, I should not be writing items that has already been achieved, but I reackon that it is too difficult. Hence, I changed it to 101 things I want to achieve in this lifetime. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment