Sunday, December 23, 2012

1st Year!

Actual date for 1st Year is actually tomorrow, 24th Dec. However, we celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary on 20th Dec to avoid the mad rush and crowd of all restaurants on Christmas Eve. So, it has been a year since we became husband and wife based on chinese customary. Confused? Let me explain...


Maybe next time I'll have a post on the marriage process, so to cut story short, I shall just blog in summary in this post since today's post is about 1st Wedding Anniversary. We bought our love nest in Dec 2010 and we are required to submit our proof of marriage aka ROM cert by half year later, so in the eyes of the law, hubby and I are married since 9th May 2011. Our chinese customary wedding is on 24th Dec 2011. So I guess to make things easier, and since 24th Dec will always fall in the school holidays, I think it is good to celebrate wedding anniversaries on 24th Dec.


A shot of Keppel Bay, with many many yachts parking. Hubby told me before that only residents of the condominiums (Reflections, Caribbean etc) around it can park their yachts here.


Above is a photo of what we ate on that evening. We had that evening's dinner at Prive Grill. Overall, I had very good impression of the place with superb service, good ambience and good food. Below are the names and brief description of the main dishes we chose. The meal comes along with a basket of breads, some appetizers and chips.

Hubby's choice
SEAFOOD POT-AU-FEU
Pan-Roasted Salmon, Scallops, Crab Tortellini, Blue Mussels, Leek, White Cap Mushroom Nage

My choice
JOSPER-GRILLED KING PRAWNS
Spaghetti Aglio Olio, Charred Peppers, Chilli

If you are interested here's the link to their website.
Address: No. 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382
Telephone No: +65 6776 0777


**I am just sharing about this restaurant as it gives me a very good impression, I am by no means paid by them, neither is the meal sponsored or whatsoever. As a teachcer, I can't have a 2nd career so better to be safe, here's a proof of our spending... =D


The gifts!! Bought hubby a Renoma wallet to replace his old and tearing apart wallet and I got a gold chain from the hubby! Hubby says that there's resale value in contrast to buying diamond, rose gold, purple gold, platinum etc....... Shall end here then...... Happy 1st Year, darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment